In the past 7 weeks, I have gone through a weight loss challenge with a coach. I lost about 7 kg (my scale has been acting up so I don’t think I am very accurate). I also lost about 5inches off my waist and my shoulders are a bit toned.
I lost about 7 kg (my scale has been acting up so I don’t think I am very accurate). I also lost about 5inches off my waist and my shoulders are a bit toned.The challenge involved lessons, a nutrition
The challenge involved lessons, a nutrition plan, and workouts. I have been on this journey for a long time but there are a few things I picked up this time around.
This time, I believed in myself.
I had a coach I was reporting to daily and I had to tick a yes if I did what I had to do or a no if I didn’t. The thought of ticking no wasn’t great for me so I had to do the work.
- I told myself to put my peace of mind as a top priority. I told myself I wasn’t going to be stressed by anything and I wasn’t going to put myself under any form of pressure.
- I decided to love every step I was taking and I also had things to look forward to.
- I didn’t expect the process to be easy. I acknowledged the fact that it was going to be hard.
- I discovered that letting go of some foods and drinks was emotional for me but I had to ask myself whether I was going to satisfy my emotions or do the work that needed to be done.
- I also asked myself do you need to have fizzy or sugary treats or are you just used to having them.
- I had a few survival strategies.
I have not reached my goals by any means but I have confidence in the process.
I acknowledge it’s going to be hard but I will get stronger.
I look forward to learning new things along the way and I am enjoying each step.
[cg_imagebanner image=”” animation=”none” contentpos=”center” textalign=”center” href=”” target=”_self” extraclass=””]
Enter your Image Banner content here